A major in leadership is available to students completing requirements for a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology (BTh).
The leadership major is designed for students to become community and church leaders, and for employment in civil service, humanitarian organizations, NGOs, and business.
In addition the 81 credits of the Core Curriculum, leadership majors must complete the following 39 credits:
- PSC 210 – Introduction to Psychology & Counselling
- LEA 210 – Leadership Foundations
- LEA 220 – Conflict Resolution
- LEA 230 – Project Leadership
- LEA 240 – Communication in Organizations
- PSC 240 – Social Psychology
- LEA 310 – Community Development
- LEA 312 – Microfinance Development
- LEA 320 – Financial Accountability & Outcome Measurement
- LEA 330 – Resource Development & Grants Management
- LEA 342 – Marketing Principles
- LEA 350 – Change Leadership
- LEA 420 – Leadership Practicum
Learn more about individual courses by reviewing the course descriptions.
Learn more about how Contextual Education is integrated into these courses.