It’s been fun for all of us on campus to watch the library progress. Through our winter volunteers from Arizona came and daily worked to build the library as it seemed to appear up from the hard ground. As spring has begun in Swaziland and rain is becoming our friend, we’ve watched the library begin to show its colors!
There’s still work to be done. Electrical and plumbing installation must be finished, and we’re waiting for light fixtures to arrive on a container in route from Texas, USA. Regardless, a lot of people have (and continue) to put in lots of hard work to see it complete in the near future.
Follow progress of the library through these galleries (including a new one from today!):
- Library Update – photo album (17 September 2012)
- Keeping it going – Jim & Jenene Marnach (24 August 2012)
- Goodbye Photo to our volunteers (17 August 2012)
- Write them on your doorframes… post and album (29 July 2012)
- Building a Library album (23 July 2012)